date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
title: Imma, missing time: Imma baby's secretary. Everyone's missing him, & I missing him badly. I have been having craving for sandwich for very long. Awwh, Iam so lost without baby. Cable's missing, will post pictures someday. Things to be done this weekend : TANNING :D Find JiaxinLuv! Meet Elson bro. Miss baby 24/7. Since Imma bored, & Trae tagged me. So shall do this thingyyyy. RULES: i am supposed to type 20 random things about myself, then for every minute i spend, i am supposed to tag that amount of ppl. Time Check: 8.32pm 1. Iam missing wilson like fcuk now. 2.I think Iam dying, bcos Iam hating sch. 3. I realise tht O's are like, 2 months plus away. DOUBLE DIE. 4.Iam irritated by Daddy's golf ball rolling on floor. 5.I think Shuan is getting more handsome by th day! 6.Iam craving for dark dark skin now. 7.I WANT MOS BREAD. 8.I wna have sleeve, thigh tattoo soon. But before tht, I wna get inked over my star :D 9.I think Iam crazily obsessed with baby& I just dreamt of him 2 days in a row. 10.I have thoughts of getting married by 18. 11.I think baby's piercings are super nice, & I love piercings. Teehee. & Iam getting pierced real soon :D 12.I HATE ALL KINDS OF BIRD SPECIES. 13.I wna have a baby by 19, so i won't have generation gappp !!! 14.I really have china girls, oh no, CHINA PPL. 15. My periods are coming, & Iam scared I'll have cramps =X 16.I love chocolates & Iam having some after finishing this thing. 17.IAM GROWING FAT :D 18.My boyfriend's Pinky Wilson. ROFL. 19.I have seriously weird parents who are very lame.], not forgetting a dumb sister. 20.I AM PROUD OF MYSELF THT I HAVE ENDED THIS THING. Time Check: 8.40pm Difference : 8 mins = 8 ppl. 1. Tracy. 2.Shannon. 3.Mayne. 4.GPT. 5.Siokyit. 6.Tim. 7.Yiping. 8.Terrence. :DDDDD off to have chocolates now! ![]() |



