Beau & I <3
He wants me to write, handsome Yong, cutie Yong.
( how act cute can he get, *faints* )

HAH! Of cos, Beau and me. But, another couple. Guess who!

Yeah! Judy, & Darryn.
Swt aye? Rofl.
Wasn't having a great mood, Beau suffered ):
But, he is my happy pills. (:
He gave me a surprise, & he dragged me for Cable car ride.
Thou it was Darryn's idea, but Beau was still darn swt!
Here goes!

What a, sweet couple :D

Darryn, loves acting cute.

Ferry termimal.




Look at Darryn, peacefully obsessed with Judy.

Chilled with some boosters.
Max Payne aftermath.
Wasn't tht great, had no idea what was happening.
Hah.
Pictured after Cable car, (:
I look suparr weird.

Taken two days ago. (:

Drank at Bali house on Friday.
Beau looks suave (:

Shiyong (: , Judy , Darryn .

Their, manly shot.

Judy & I. (:

me, Beau & Darryn.

Off to chat with Beau, byebye tardies!
